10.18.2019

Day 23 - TLT 4h 10m

You have been starting school on time, on your own, everyday. I'm very proud of you for that.
I have been staying away in the mornings so you can get rolling without anyone around you. You prefer that. It's causing me to get out of the loop with the classes you do before I start in with you, but we need to come up with some way to balance that so we both have what we need. We're working it out.

Today you did:

  • Writing from 7:50 to 8:30 (40m)
  • Cultural Geography from 8:30 to 9:10 (40m)
  • Spanish from 9:10 to 9:40 (30m)
  • Algebra from 10:00 to 12:00 (120m)
  • Reading with Dad and me (20m)
You haven't been doing Science or Health because we are planning to do them for the week on the weekends to lighten your daily schedule. You have been reading with Dad and me some evenings. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers