4.22.2016

A Nice Day

Yesterday was fun! We snuggled in the morning - giggling and tickling and I believe I rolled you right out of bed in the end. :) 

We ate pancakes with strawberries and syrup. Then we dove into our school day. You soared through math with the greatest of ease. We did every other word problem on calculator, and the opposite problems on paper. Then we enjoyed our new Language Arts book which is so cute and fun. It's a little review-ish, but I just love the way it explains things, and that we are learning (or at least newly understanding) things we never knew before - review as it may be! We read two history chapters, did the review at the end for the week, and we did one Chemistry assignment. We are on our last chapter of our Jesus Story Book Bible! After that, you went off to do your Spanish, piano, and this weeks Historical Figure Brag Page on Edgar A. Poe (I learned from you NOT to refer to him as Edgar "Allen" Poe, because he did not like that middle name). 

I had a haircut appointment and some quick errands to run. You stayed home, finished school, and played video games. 

You are still in charge of your own video game time, and it is still a success! You are being very responsible about it, and your Dad and I are proud and appreciative. 

When I sheepishly returned home with 4 inches of hair cut off my head, I was worried how you would react. You did not want me to get one inch removed. But you took one look at me and said, "awww, mommy. you look pretty!" 

Whew! All is well. 

Then you and I went outside. I read from my lounge chair in the sun next to your trampoline, while you jumped and jumped - and did tricks. 

Later, you let me sit pretzel-legged on the trampoline while you bounced me. It was SO fun. I did not pee. ;) 

In the house we got ready for your Dad to get home from work. I made dinner. We had burgers and  homemade curly fries. 

Finally, we all settled in our spots, watched our shows and relaxed before bed. 

It was a really nice day. 
I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers