8.07.2016

NC '16


Yeah we did.
You, me, Apple, Hoots and Coonie… 


We piled in the blue Pilot and busted out the 15+ hour 
roadtrip to Gastonia, NC, in ONE day!


For real. 


Once at Gra and Pepere's we did a whole lot of THIS.



Day and night, just the way I like it. 


We got to see my Dad.


And stay in the top a five star hotel.


The breakfast was ridiculous 
-ly awesome. 


Overall you were a little board hanging with me and my Dad
on the docks all day long. (So much talking)


So the second day we went to the aquarium…


And then I let you stay home with Gra
so me and my Dad could hang out, side by side, 
in REAL LIFE! :)


Gra taught you how to dive! 
And you got to play plenty of your games with Zach online.


There was no cookie baking, but we had incredible pizza
that I miss almost everyday. 


One of my favorite memories was a torrential downpour 
while Gra and I were trapped under her gazebo playing Upwords.


It was a great vacation. 
And Apple is very very grateful to be where she belongs.
He life is no longer waiting for her!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers