5.03.2017

The Space In-between

We've just been waiting - while the inspections, appraisals, and legal work in preparation of moving happens around us. We're calm and enjoying our last month in our Partridge Home. Trying to keep things as normal as possible. Dreaming and planning...

Zeek and I are on target to finish school a week early so we can be done with 6th grade the day before we move. 


We're still plugging away at purging and selling the things we aren't going to be taking with us. 


We hired a moving company to do a lot of the heavy work on the big day. Also, I hired a cleaning crew to do the move out here so we can focus on our new home. 

The dogs will be going to the center for a couple of days so they don't have to be in the mix of all the change until the initial move is over. We are praying they transition well to the city. Here, they struggle to keep calm if a person is taking a walk on our quiet street! We still haven't decided exactly what we will do for their outdoor space at Blueberry yet. It will best be determined once we are living there. 

We are setting things up with our builders to get moving on remodeling as soon as we get in. 

I have a nice long list of things that need to be done, most of which I have put on hold to savor the season and not rush past it. I think today is a good day to start slowly plucking away at it again. I'm amazed how ready I am in my heart. It's an interesting time in this space between leaving here and going there. I'm doing my best to process and enjoy all the uniqueness. 

But mostly I'm spending my time daydreaming.
Oh Blueberry Lane...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers