9.10.2019

Day 5 - TLT 5h 35m

This morning we started on time!! :) I played video games before school, and got other stuff done just for me, early. That was nice. You got right up at 7:00 and got ready for your day.

  • From 8 to 8:20 we did Bible. Reading about the Red Sea parting. (20m)
  • From 8:25 to 10:00 you did Algebra, diligently. (1h 35m)
  • From 10:10 to 10:30 you did Cultural Geography. You were SO happy to have completed the work, which was a test and reading assignment, in such a short time today. It does seem that somedays your lessons require less of you than others. That's nice. Like opening a little gift to see what's in store each class, everyday. I'm sure it feels just like Christmas to you. lol :) (20m)
  • From 10:30 to 10:40 we did some geography work that I prepared for you, reviewing the continents today. Just making sure you DO know where Australia is. :) (10m)
  • From 10:40 to 11:15 you did Writing and Grammar. (35m)
  • From 11:20 to 12:00 you did Science Lab and Chapter Test. You are a star at Science. Always have been. Impressed me with your verbal responses and recollection of lessons. (40m)
  • From 12:05 to 12:50 you did Spanish (45m)
  • From 1:00 to 1:45 we did Health (45m)
  • From 1:50 to 2:15 you did Art with a lot of fun art stuff (25m)
You had a great attitude today. You expressed that you felt like I was angry a bit today. I was not at all, but I might have been a little more straight and narrow minded today. Partly because of yesterday, and partly because it's going to be 80 degrees today and I want to finish school on time so we can enjoy it! :) 

It's 2:15 and I'm going to the beach!!!!! :) :) :) 
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers