4.07.2012

The Wedding


I'm a little behind on this because of all the consuming horse action, 
but you attended your first wedding a couple of weeks ago. 


It was my cousin Amy who was married.
And the icing on the cake was that we were able to 
spend some time with many of my Mom's family members; 


my Aunties, Uncles, Cousins, and their kids. 


It was really wonderful. 


I was so looking forward to this wedding. 


I go to lots of weddings alone, because of my photography.
But I rarely get to be at a wedding with my own family 
where I can just relax and enjoy the day as a guest.


I also couldn't wait for you to have some time with my Cousins' kids,
your second cousins. 


I especially couldn't wait to see you do that cute little thing
that kids always do on the dance floor after dinner and cake.


You did not disappoint!  


You really liked my Cousin Cindy's son, Brayden.
The two of you danced the night away!

 

 On the ride home we were so grateful to have been there.
The whole event was filling and good for all of us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers