1.29.2013

Lately

You've been playing with friends. Manny, Lil, Zach, Lij, Nick, Noah, Jordan, Luke, Jaymee, Michael. You've been hanging out with them a lot. After school, during school, for school, playdates, play days, sleep overs... It's been good for you. 

As of late you are loving Aunt Pam's place the most, though. You love being there and spent more waking hours at her house this past weekend than you did here. 

You love being with Zach. And even Lij, though he is the "youngest brother". You snowboard, whittle, play ship, come up with ways to earn money for homeless kids?, and even eat whatever Aunt Pam serves up for lunch or dinner. 
In no time, you should be milking goats, separating cream, and churning butter with them. ;)

Yesterday, we were both pretty ornery when we started school. I could feel your attitudue pulling me down further, and I predicted a mass melt down of sorts. So I called off school. 
You looked at me so funny. You asked why we wouldn't do school today? I didn't dare tell you it had anything to do with you too, for fear that you might try to get more days off of school in the future. :) So I said it was called a "crabby mommy day", and threw in something about how public schooled kids get random days off for conferences and teacher work days... 
You thought this was incredibly fun, and so we cooked and cleaned and played cars instead. It was good, and another reason I just love homeschooling. 

Today, we ARE doing school. Followed by a hair appointment for me. Followed by an afternoon with your Daddy at work while I have an appointment with the doctors. 

It's will be in the 50s today, and thankfully there will be thundershowers, because otherwise I would want to cancel the whole day and just go riding with you and Gwin. Of corse, the temps will be back in the single digits in the next few days. Such strange weather. 

And now I'm typing about the weather... 
Good time to wrap it up.

I love you, Muffin (if we're a lone)
Zeek (if we're with your friends) 

You're my Nib.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers