7.05.2010

a journey of gratitude

site


"for the way you read to me... and the more you tell me the more i know"


"for our land -the woods -the trees -no fences -no city, and strawberry yogurt!"



DSC_0246


"for candy, candy canes, suckers, and bug jars"



"for momma yelling 'louve!'"


on my list:

strawberry picking 
Nori 
daisy field 
basket of flowers 

site

For God's passion, jealousy, Grace, and longing for me

that He knows

(photo by Zeek)


that our friends like each other
wild turkey babies
our place
for Levi singing worship music while he cleaned the kitchen with me after


DSC_0180


Harley nights for Greg and his dad
and soccer games with Nana and Pupa




short "to-do" lists

site

this boy






holy experience


2 comments:

  1. Love all of the blues, greens, and reds in this post. :) (Looks like you practically had t he whole place to yourself!!!)
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Followers