10.08.2009

about abundance






"Hi Mom, I was actually spending some time up there with Jesus. I was looking at the book."

This is the first entry I am making to this place. This documentation/creative outlet/memory saving spot that I am making for us again. anew.

I've been spending some time looking back at babyzeek.com, which I stopped writing over a year ago. And I'm so blessed that we have something like that. All the memories and amazing photos and words that capture just who we were and what was happening those first three years of Zeek's life. The adorable things he said, our then home, messes and neat-nesses, ideas, the events, the people and the stories... I love it all so much.

I am pleased to be able to get back to creating the same sort of thing outside the realm of "BLOG" or any other type of stage.
Just for us. This secret place.

And He assured me in this, 

"Jesus said, 'I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John10:10
and so we will.

Followers