10.17.2009

it's not WHAT you know, it's WHO you know...

And it doesn't hurt that I happen to have a famous photographer for a best friend. :)
Today, Pam took our family photos for us.



The weather was perfect. The adventure was memorable. And I know that the photos will be awesome!



We did a little barn break-in and some light trespassing, but all in all we behaved ourselves. Zeek was good. Greg was great. I tried not to provide click after click of mama scolding her boys how to look, stand, act, smile... :) We'll see how it went.



It was fun and interesting to be on the other end of the lens. We've never had a family shoot before, and it was cool to have the client point-of-view for a change.
Surprisingly, I'm feeling a lot less intimidated about being "the photographer". And my goal is to learn how to take photos as quickly and sufficiently as Pam. I tend sit at each scene too long changing my camera settings all around while I'm shooting. She was like click, click, click, click, click, NEXT!
It was good.



I can't wait to see what she got and get that Christmas card going! :)


Followers