4.07.2017

Go Time

This morning I woke up to the feeling I get when God spent the night assuring me of something. I opened my eyes, and I knew that today is the day! I don't even know if or how it will be possible, because it's not that easy with at least the need for one meeting with papers that need to be signed...

I spoke with Greg and he shared that he feels it is time also - that God is telling him that we need to move and stop being afraid of what might or might not happen.

And so today, we will be pushing "the go button".

I had plans that were set weeks ago to hang out with a girlfriend from 9am to 2pm today. But, in confirmation of God's leading, she messaged that she has to take a raincheck because she will need to fill in for someone at work last minute today. This gives me the whole day to tidy up loose ends and do what needs to be done at the house for us to be READY!

I'm so excited and nervous!

God, I will be repeating your promise to not be anxious about anything, but to give thanks, pray and ask You, so that Your indescribable peace will guard me from fear in Jesus. This is it God. It is Your timing. Have Your way.
In Jesus.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers