10.05.2008

A Fresh, Un-Public New Start



I feel sorry that you have lost the written documentation of your daily life since I stopped blogging over a month ago.


I guess a part of me thought that it wouldn’t be too long before I might start another blog one day.

I know now that it will be a long time before I create a public blog again. And to be honest, a “hard copy” has proven to be a little too much for me. The idea of printing and pasting all the photos to be included, no spell check, the time it takes to hand write everything… it just hasn’t been working out so great.

This morning I want to start this for you: a big boy book where I can still have a clean layout and add photos, but not have to broadcast who we are and what is going on in our day to day life for the whole universe to see. 

I’ve always loved the writing, the processing and keepsake of having it all to look back on. I don’t want to lose that if I can help it. So, why not Microsoft word? For now. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers