12.02.2009

zeek talk




Mom. You can have as many babies as you want. You can have 100 if you want. Because I love babies now. I even love elijah! Can you believe it!?

me: I just want to eat you alive!
zeek: no mom, I don’t want to go back into your tummy! Then you would have to poop me out like a giant poop! Right?




zeek: I wish I had a (cat) tail.
me: I know you do. I wish I had a maid.
zeek: I know you do.
me: I think you should be my maid.
zeek: I can’t.
me: why not?
zeek: I’m too young to have a baby.
me: maids don’t have your baby, they clean your house.
zeek: well, I’m too young to be a mate.




We were making bean people for art, and I said,
“I think this one will be the baby”
Zeek leaned over my art to watch me color the baby bean and he said,
“why are you such impressed with babies, mom?”

Followers