8.01.2010

a grateful boy

Much thanks to our Gratefulness Journaling 
you have been spontaneously expressing your gratitude these days. 

What a Gift.

The other morning you were sitting and pondering, 
when you turned to me and commented, 


"You know, I think we have a beautiful life... of turkeys and deer. 
Remember the deer I saw this morning?" 


How wonderful it is that at four years old you can already focus 
your thoughts on the beautiful things in your life.

This week I am grateful for your behavior,
that you are a "precious shiny bass",
for the good strong loving relationships you already have in your young life,
and for your free flow of gratitude and sweetness.
  
holy experience



I am taking a couple of days away from the computer 
to spend some alone time with me and God. 
I will be back when my muscles stop twitching the edit 
of photographs and involuntarily typing words in my sleep. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers