3.12.2012

the things I walk in on

I just saw this version of the "Keep Calm" sign,
perfect for our home:


I think this is as much your own motto as it is mine.


I walked in on this scene after we did school.
You called it "science". 

I called it sugar, salt, flour, milk, celery, water 
and nearly ALL of the toothpicks in the house on the dinning room table.
??? 

You made almost as many concoctions as you did messes.

The best part was that you actually had a science reader open on the table...
This is like when the dog is chewing something it shouldn't
but keeps a chew toy near just incase a human walks by.

You did an EXCELLENT job cleaning this up 
on your own when you were finished. 

And another picture worthy moment:


I wondered where she was


...that dog you pretend not to like.


1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww- so good to see... for both of them! Love Gra

    ReplyDelete

Followers